Some topics for extempore

Some topics for extempore speech practice


1-The best letter of the alphabet
2-The best surprise ever
3-I lost it!
4-A trip to remember
5-My favourite day of the year
6-If i could only eat three foods forever
7-If i could travel through time
8-My favourite book
9-An important lesson I have learned
10-If I had invented school
11-The best theme park rides
12-Things you can make out of snow
13-How to spend a rainy day
14-How to save money
15-Things i will never eat
16-Interesting things you see in the sky

You can make an extempore video on any of these topics and share it with us for a review. We will give you honest feedback on your performance and help you to learn the art better.

Contact: 8080832322/edubeads.info@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog